If you want to ask me a drawing or would want to commission me for your character, please give me a note to contact me.
We'll negotiate the details, conditions and price depending on commission in private. After the details are ironed out, we'll confirm the commission.
I only use PayPal as payment (i don't accept points commissions). The partial payment (50%) is required in advance to start the process. This deposit isn't returned if a sketch already been sent to the commissioner. Then sending the first sketch, if you like it and it looks like you want, I'll continue with the drawing, but in the case you want some changes, we can negotiate it. The remaining of the estimated price is paid when the work is complete, and the drawing will be emailed.
All prices listed here are for an A4 image (8 17⁄64 x 11 11⁄16 in. or 210 mm × 297 mm), 300 dpi resolution. Please be aware that prices are for reference only, individual pieces will vary a little bit depending on complexity.
I accept commissions of the original characters (women, men, children, elderly, elves, orcs, trolls, invented races...); so accept fanarts; clothings design of modern times, fantasy/cyberpunk/steampunk world or any other age; objects design as furniture, weapons and items.
- Character chibi, colored, no background. $10
- Simple sketch of character design in black and white, no background. $20 to $40
- Character design, colored, no background. $40 to $60
- Lineart of character waist up, no background. $15
- Lineart of character, full body, no background. $20
- Lineart for couples, full body, no background. $25
- Lineart of character(s), full body, with background. $30 to $50
- Character full body, colored, no background. $30
- Character full body, colored, with background. $40 to $60
- Character waist up, colored, no background. $20
- Couples, full body, colored, no background. $35.
- Couples, full body, colored, with background. $40 to $60.
* Not exact prices, just aproximations and goes up according to amount of detail.
* I'll try to draw anything you ask.
* I take more or less time depending on the complexity of the drawing.